barn house physiotherapy
Physiotherapy delivers a vast array of treatment techniques which help to restore and improve body movements and functions.
Psychological health is enhanced by physical wellbeing and at barn house physiotherapy the treatment is as individual as you are.
Welcome to barn house physiotherapy
Jacqueline Knox set up barn house physiotherapy clinic in order to rehabilitate patients back to normal movement and full function. With a background in normal movement and elite sport Jacqueline and her team want to emphasise that normal movement matters.
At barn house physiotherapy we:
- Assess what the problem is
- Identify any underlying muscle weakness or faulty movement pattern that may have contributed to the problem
- Treat the problem
- Address the underlying weakness and change the faulty movement pattern
- Teach you a programme of exercises that are individually tailored to your injury and body type
- Give you a maintenance programme to prevent re-occurrence
- Educate you in health and fitness to improve your lifestyle tailored to your individual needs
- We have a pilates studio for matwork and machine pilates to work on ‘core control’ for strength and conditioning
Click here to meet the rest of our team.
bh oils are designed for the clinic by aromatherapist Lady Lesley Addison using only natural ingredients
bh blog - Just go for a walk
Going for a walk is one of the most powerful and easiest changes you can make to your health and wellbeing
How barn house can help you
Sports injuries and other conditions such as:
NECK RELATED HEADACHE
BACK PAIN DURING PREGNANCY
PAIN & STIFFNESS POST FRACTURE
PAIN & STIFFNESS POST ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
SOME TYPES OF INCONTINENCE
can be treated by physiotherapy...